20 June 2011

Ready to Start

I am faced with a tragic flaw in life- my incredibly and unnecessarily short attention span. Unless I have a 12-gauge to my head, I honestly don't think I can spit out more than two or three sentences at a time without suddenly realizing that there is something astounding taking place elsewhere. The same goes for the fact that I have thus far clung to blogging platforms focused largely on cats and misanthropic "lol humanity sux am I edgy yet" statements that can be maneuvered with one hand during the early morning hours.

For instance, during the process of typing the paragraph above I checked two other tabs on my browser, stared out the window for a while, and stuffed spinach pierogi in my mouth.

Another flaw of mine is my inability to get right to the point of anything. The point being the fact that, congratulations, the universe has birthed yet another blog full of musings of a lackluster human, and, well, other things. I'm not going to assert that this blog will be unprecedented™ or exceptional®. Actually, I don't think I can even say it will survive that long.

Most importantly, I really can't say what you'll find here. I can't guarantee much. Let's see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment